Please refer to the following eligible refund amounts and notification deadlines for information. To request for refund, a written request must be received by the ECAC before the deadlines. Refund policy for all other programmes and courses Emperor Culinary Arts College will refund course/program fees to students who withdraw (voluntarily or involuntarily) within each term as follows: 3 Business Days Before Start Date: 100% Refund (Less administration fee and non-refundable tuition deposit) Second Business Day after Start Date: 80% Refund of Tuition Only (less administration fee and non-refundable tuition deposit) Fifth Business Day after Start Date: 50% Refund of Tuition Only (less administration fee and non-refundable tuition deposit) After Sixth Day of Term: No Refund
- The application fee is N3,500.00 for all courses except summer/weekend classes for students.
- N1,500.00 for summer/weekend classes for students.
Application fees will not be eligible for a refund to reflect the College’s investment in time and resources to handle an application.
- An administration fee of N5,000.00 applies to all refund requests for all courses except summer/weekend classes for students
- An administration fee of N2,000.00 applies for all summer/weekend classes for students
Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit
- 20% of tuition fees for all programmes except summer/weekend classes for students
- 30% of tuition fees for summer/weekend classes for students
Deferral of Admission
Admission deferrals are granted at the discretion of the Director of Student Admission and only in highly extenuating cases and on a restricted basis.
Requirements for admission deferral consideration
A written request stating basis and justification for deferral must be received by the ECAC not later than two weeks before the commencement of the programme. Deferred admission is subject to availability of the program and may be granted to a maximum of one year after careful consideration and approval of the request.