Pre-Arrival to ECAC Campus
- If you arriving from outside Ikorodu, Lagos, please notify the Admission Office of your date of your arrival. This will enable them make arrangement to receive you and also to guide you to your hostel.
- Plan your travel. Make arrangement to arrive before the first day of classes. At ECAC, we place great emphasis on attendance and proper planning
- Purchase private medical insurance (details below)
- Arrange housing: As stated earlier, if you are coming from outside and in need of accommodation, please arrange this as early as possible. ECAC has hostel for students enrolling from outside of Ikorodu.
Arriving and Living in Ikorodu, Lagos
- Come in with your admission letter and proof of payment of tuition deposit: Please come with these documents on your first day in class- Admission Letter, 2 passport photographs, evidence of payment of tuition deposit
- Get settled. Obtain a copy of the timetable for your programme. This is obtainable from Admission Office.
Processing of your student ID card will take about a week. Ensure to collect your student ID card from Admission Office within the second week of your resumption at ECAC. It may be earlier. Your student Kits are also available for collection during the first week of your resumption at ECAC. Please collect them
- Learn about Ikorodu neighbourhoods and resources. The City of Ikorodu has a lot to learn and enjoy. ECAC staffers will be of immense assistance in ensuring you have great time living in Ikorodu.
- Apply for Leadway Health Insurance: ECAC has special arrangement to have every student protected healthwise while studying at ECAC. Please download this document for details.
- Communication: Check your email account regularly for information from ECAC.
During your Time at ECAC
- See ‘Events’ page for dates & times for specific programs
- Attend all classes and take full notes.
- Explore ECAC’s Libraries.
- Partcipate in all practicals and all other extra curriculum activities
- Apply for a BC ID card (to carry for identification) and a Social Insurance number, if applicable
- Be aware of IMPORTANT DATES at the College:
- Be familiar with the contents of ECAC student manual.